Thursday, April 24, 2008

Obama and the Media

The media has turned on its machine of inadequate journalism. I hate that Reverend Wright gave his interview today because it just gives journalists another opportunity to tear Obama down with his comments, another opportunity to remind white voters that Obama is black (and angry and will kill them if he got the chance) - which is not true at all. I am disappointed in TV news and cannot trust them for information. I have stopped watching CNN completely because their treatment of the election. In the beginning they were my main source, but now I have turned to MSNBC. I know all of the cable news channels are vying for ratings, but MSNBC seems to have a milder approach to it. As opposed to CNN, which gathers commentators together just for the sake of creating angst. They truly responded to Hillary's call that the media was too easy on Obama so now they are revving up their "tear down" engines and running over Obama. But he is tough just as Clinton is tough, so we will see how he handles this.

No comments: